Saturday, July 25, 2009

Worth the Walk...


Last Saturday I had to be Head Hancho aka Doorman for Highlands since John Ringo had to go to a bachelor party. I leave my house at 10pm and headed over to the spot. I get to Highland and Franklin and shit, it's backed up like a mother! I finally get to the entrance of the parking structure and then the punk ass security put cones right in front of my ride! "please make a U-turn and exit please..." im like "Fcuk!" Imagine doing a u-turn at an entrance of the structure... yes tell me about it... A car exploded in fire in the parking structure... o well...so i finally get back on highland and i make a right turn on orange which is the following street after hollywood. Now i'm trying to park at my old work TV Guide, and i pull up and the freakin ticket dispensers broken! so now i have to reverse outtta this sh*thole with cars behind me... can my nite get any easier? I'm just trying to park and get to work! Didn't think its gonna be this hard!!! so i get back on the street and end up parking at the Knitting Factory, 2 blocks down. Now i had to walk all the way to the Highlands... o well.

As i was walking i see a crowd of people and to my suprise i see my walk and parking distance turning into a well worth trip! i get to see the Michael Jackson Memorial for his star and everyone taking pics and singing his songs... Good moment... Heres a pic of the star...
WELL WORTH MY TRIP AND WAIT TO PARK.

No comments:

simple xhtml
Don't Click Here