Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Top 10 Biggie Versus



Biggie is one of the smoothest MCs that lived on this earth. Pac may be more of a humanitarian but Biggie had the swag.

Here are a couple of Biggie Lines that I thought were ill. Enjoy.

10. “Flava In Ya Ear (remix)”
Memorable Lines
Niggaz is mad I get more butts than ashtrays
I see the gimmicks, the wack lyrics / That shit is depressing, pathetic, please forget it / Mad cause my style you admiring / Don’t be mad UPS is hiring

9. 1st Verse “Long Kiss Goodnight”
Memorable Lines
I make your mouth piece obese like Della Reese
You know the rules / Went from BK to New Jeruze / Look at the planes we flew / Bitches we ran through / Now the year’s new / I want my spot back, take two



8. 1st Verse “Dead Wrong”
Memorable Lines
Relax and take notes, while I take tokes of the marijuana smoke / Throw you in a choke gun smoke, gun smoke
I guess I was a combination of House of Pain and Bobby Brown / I was “Humpin Around” and “Jump in Around” / Jacked her then I asked her who’s the man; she said, “B I G” / Then I bust in her E Y E

7. 1st Verse “Kick In The Door”
Memorable Lines
Your reign on the top was short like Leprechauns / As I crush so called willies, thugs, and rapper dons
You should know my steelo / Went from 10 g’s for blow / To thirty g’s a show / To orgies with hoes I’ve never seen before

6. 1st Verse “Who Shot Ya”
Memorable Lines
Who shot ya? / Seperate the weak from the ob solete /Hard to creep them Brooklyn streets / It’s on nigga, fuck all that bickering beef / I can hear sweat trickling down your cheek / Your heartbeat sound like Sasquatch feet / Thundering, shaking the concrete
I burn baby burn like Disco Inferno / Burn slow like blunts with ya yo / Peel more skins than Idaho potato / Niggaz know, the lyrical molestin’ is takin’ place / Fuckin’ with B.I.G. it ain’t safe

5. 3rd Verse “Juicy”
Memorable Lines
Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis / When I was dead broke I couldn’t picture this
Birthdays was the worst days / Now we sip champagne when we thirsty

4. 1st Verse “Unbelievable”
Memorable Lines
Live from Bedford Stuyvesant The Livest one / Representing BK to the fullest / Gats I pull it bastards ducking when Big be bucking / Chickenheads be cluckin’ in my bathroom fuckin’
And those that rushes my clutches get put on crutches / Get smoked like Dutches from the master

3. “Notorious Thugs”
Memorable Lines
Armed and dangerous, ain’t too many can bang with us / Straight up weed, no angel dust, label us Notorious / Thug ass niggaz that love to bust, it’s strange to us / Y’all niggaz be scramblin, gamblin / Up in restaurants with mandolins, and violins / We just sittin here tryin to win, tryin not to sin / High off weed and lots of gin / So much smoke need oxygen, steadily countin them Benjamins

2. 1st Verse “Victory”
Memorable Lines
Rhyme a few bars so I can buy a few cars / Then I kick a few flows so I can pimp a few hoes / Excellence is my presence never tense / Never hesitant leave a nigga bent real quick / Real sick, brawl nights, I perform like Mike / Anyone – Tyson, Jordan, Jackson / Action, pack guns, ridiculous / And I am quick to bust if my ends you touch

1. “Freestyle at MSG” w/ Big Daddy Kane, Scoob, Shyheim, and Tupac
Memorable Lines
I got 7 Mac-11’s / About eight 38s / Nine 9s, 10 Mac Tens / The shit never ends / You can’t touch my riches / Even if you had MC Hammer and them 357 bitches
Oh my God I’m dropping shit like a pigeon / I hope your listening / Smacking babies at their christening

on #1: The first few lines showcase Biggie’s skills. After using four gun references, he quickly jumps to his “riches” and then brings it all together with “MC Hammer and them 357 bitches”. Hammer was the first rapper to really become rich. With all of his money he put on ridiculous stage shows including female dancers called 357. At the same time Biggie was talking about guns again because of the 357 Magnum and “hammer” being another term for a gun. Listen to the crowd after he finishes that line because they go absolutely crazy.



He is the Greatest.

source: MVREMIX

No comments:

simple xhtml
Don't Click Here