Saturday, July 25, 2009

HAHA funny...

It's been an ongoing joke with me and my friends... i used to always say i make money in my sleep... so like if i said i got paid today, my boys would be like, "A good nights sleep last nite?" hahaha and i'd say "yup!"

But the reason why i'm bringing this up is because i was just randomly surfing the net and i stumpled upon this book, i'm sure it's real but the title of the book just got me chuckling to myself and i had to share it with all of yall...
Ben Sweetland says it works and it's true... must be the same thing i've been going thru but just didnt live to write about it ahahah jk. just funny to find this book title. who knows.. maybe you can get more than 8hrs of sleep and make that DOE! hahaha enjoy. sorry my humor may be waaa waaa waaa but shoot, i'm chucklin... even if im doin it all by myself...

I'm RICH beaotttch!



No comments:

simple xhtml
Don't Click Here