Monday, March 16, 2009

New Week... New Me...

Lately i've been suffering from the "lazy disorder." Now its time for a change. I've been sleeping late and waking up late and its starting to effect my progress in life. Ever since i got laid off a month ago this is how its been. I haven't been going to the gym, and i feel like everytime i wake up, half of the day is over.

Now i have a new daily routine...

9am or earlier: Wake up
915: make kona coffee
930: oatmeal
10am: blog
1030: iron gym
12pm: 24 hr fitness

Lets see if i can keep this consistent...

instead of doing all of that starting at 12pm ill be done with all of that by 12 and i can start my hustle for the rest of the day.

"Lets go people!" - Diddy

...And the best part is... you'll be seeing more blogs from me like the usual days.

Welcome back all... and i'd like to welcome myself back as well.

get em!

-rich

No comments:

simple xhtml
Don't Click Here