Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Epiphany...

EPIPHANY - (Definition): 1. A divine manifestation 2. The sudden realization or comprehension of the (larger) essence or meaning of something.

In my words, it is finding the inner light and the last piece of the puzzle and NOW seeing the WHOLE PICTURE.

Although i may have thought that i knew exactly what to do in the past, but in all actuality it was just 3/4ths of understanding the whole picture. Mistakes turn into perfection taking the right direction and moving forward into a proper dimension. I know it sounds like i'm speaking as if i'm on def poetry jam, but i think i'm making sense.

Let's just say my trip to Vegas on Monday was my Epiphany. It basically showed me the direction i needed to take with my girl, Crystal, and my life, doing what i do. Basically valueing (if thats even a word) or should i say knowing what is most important to me and taking care of it correctly. I know it may sound crazy to alot of people that i had my Epiphany in Vegas but to put it in a nutshell, i basically saw first hand how life would be without *Her* and of all places to be at, a club in Vegas... I know many won't understand fully where i am coming from but it shook out all the skeletons out of my closet per sae.

It doesn't hurt to be truthful and be open. That's all it takes. No matter what you do in life, if you do have a significant other, be open with her. Tell her everything and not only what you want her to hear but also what you don't want her to hear. Very important piece of the puzzle, i'd say...

Being Open = Confidence = Trust.

Take notes. All you love birds going on your first year (honeymoon stage) pay attention. You will go thru this as i have and made it thru.

p.s.
i love you baby




J. Holiday - It's Yours

I'm yours Crystal. It's Yours. :)

No comments:

simple xhtml
Don't Click Here