Monday, August 10, 2009

Dine Here: Boiling Crab

There was a girl there making characters with balloons. Crystal wanted tinkerbell n she did it!
3 lbs of Shrimp shells...
The Sexy Shrimp Machine!
This spot is the business. It was me & crystal's first time. We loved it. Compliments of my lil bro for taking us and paying! Thanks Bro! We got 3lbs of Shrimp (whole shabang!), sausages, and 2 cajun fries. I was the daring one that got medium. I thought it was perfect but i think i can go spicier... Good times... Good food... Great company.

Baby bring me home some on your way here!!! I got 5 on it!!!

Boiling Crab
42 W Valley Blvd.
Alhambra, CA‎
(626) 576-9368

1 comment:

crystaline said...

ahhhhhhh!!! okay baby!! ull have ur boiling crab on ur crystal thursdays...as long as u give me my bossa once week meal.. :)

simple xhtml
Don't Click Here