Wednesday, April 1, 2009

If I were Jesus @ the Last Supper...



I got this idea from Marco, i thought it was dope so i decided to make my own...

For My Last Supper these people would attend:

1. Homer Simpson because someone would have to finish the left over food and wine *burp*
2. Young Jeezy because i just want someone to do ad libs after every word i say "yeaaahhhhhh!"
3. Manny Pacquio beecuws you know, the straight panch to dee chest en my speed ya know becuws ya know like a like a next fight ng stameena... (trust me i'm as lost as you are! damn you manny! just be sure to bring some krispy patar-cut)
4. George Muresan cause he'll bring the cabbage for the salad... and chicks do dig it! well i also just want someone to look at and just laugh everytime i look at him... He can be my judas for fun.
If not George then it'll be King Argotron from Role Models. "Xanthians..."
5. David La Chapelle. I would love to get my pictures taken by him and be part of his portfolio. Sorry Lazo.
6. Forrest Gump... at least if the tables quiet he'll tell stories. Shoot maybe bring a gang of shrimp scampi pizzas and chocolates for dessert! what more can you ask for! 3 for 1!!!
7. Megan Fox cause shes Megan Fox.
8. Will Smith, because i just want to meet the greatest and most loved actor, husband and father in Hollywood.
9. Nigo because i'd want him to give me ideas on how to decorate and pick my house and maybe i can borrow his $500k spongebob chain and walk into nickolodean and tell the Wild and Crazy Kids i run this shit.
10. George Clooney from Oceans 11-13, just so i can market myself since RIP Bernie Mac passed, maybe i can take his spot. I can sell cars and deal, just dont let me count numbers in my head!
11. Diddy. He is a Mogul. I'd bow to his greatness in business... shoot he might bring Cassie, but if not for sure he'll be dancing and popping champagne! eh eh eh eh...
12. Zack Morris because he was always cool. I think i got my swag from him and his "Kelly" is my "Crystal."

Snacks provided by Chester Cheeto
Punch provided by Chris Brown
Food provided by Lacey from Hell's Kitchen... sike! fuck that bitch she's the worst chef ever!
Food really provided by George Foreman
Liquor provided by Dharma


Daym Marco this took longer than i thought, but i was fun. hahaha

No comments:

simple xhtml
Don't Click Here