Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 7 of P90X


I have been doing the P90x for the past 7 Days and i've noticed a big change in how my body works lately.

Day 1: Chest/Back/Abs
Day 2: Polymetrics (pretty much like hell week for football players. Alot of cardio workouts staying in one spot.)
Day 3: Arms/Shoulders/Abs
Day 4: Yoga (it isn't as easy as i thought! I got Crys to do it with me and we were dying!) Warrior 2 pose !
Day 5: Legs/Back/Abs
Day 6: Kenpo (Did this with my bro... it's pretty much kickboxing)
Day 7: X-Stretch or Rest Day.
Day 8: Chest/Back/Abs

I did take a before pic of myself before i started, but i won't be posting that up unless my After pic in 90 days is on point. Hopefully i can be an inspiration for some. You really do have to diet. To be honest i had already missed 2 days. But technically just 1 because the second day is a x-stretch or rest day. So i really did just rest. I am probably just gonna do my Day 8 today.

Lets go People !!!

No comments:

simple xhtml
Don't Click Here