Friday, July 18, 2008

Did the JOKER kill Heath Ledger???


What do you guys think? The movie came out today... I still can't believe my cousin watched it at 3:30am this morning... By the time he got out, sh*t I just got out of my bed to get ready for work!


I need to start my own biz...




So what do you guys think? Did the Joker role kill Heath Ledger??? Watch the movie and lets discuss...
"The most recent story of the and “how” and “why” on Ledger’s death comes from an interview he did with the New York times in November, where he states that playing the character of the Joker left him mentally and physically drained. His take on the character is dark. Ledger explains him as being a “psychopathic, mass-murdering, schizophrenic clown with zero empathy.”He said “I stressed out a little too much”, which left him unable to sleep despite taking Ambien and other sleep aids. “Last week I probably slept and average of two hours a night.”
I'm expecting sales to hit over the top on any other movie this year... EVEN "MEET DAVE." haha.
I'll have results Monday Morning for the Box Office Earnings for this weekend... Stay tuned b*tches!!!


No comments:

simple xhtml
Don't Click Here