Wednesday, May 6, 2009

FINALLY MY 27th BDAY PICTURES ARE UP!!!


I finally got some energy to put my bday pictures up! Enjoy !!!

Thanks to Crystal for taking care of me and loving me, Itchy & Skratchy for spinning and murdering the event, Lil' Bro wish you didn't get wasted too bad, Lazo for taking pictures for ya boy, Bern for being my personal bartender, all the BOTies and homies that came out..., Mindsex Ent and all the supporting promoters for a great event, and Mark for the bottles, the Fam rocked that inside room. Nothing but the homies !!! I walked out just as planned but threw up regardless... Good times... I walked out like i was 27 and not kicked out like i was 21 or Per haha lol. We grown!

Thanks again. All Love.

Btw, Thanks also to Marco for not showing up and falling asleep, but hey i got a free Soundwave Mighty Mugg. Tris your good, you had work.

Click Here for the Event Pictures !!!

Click Here for the Event Pictures from MindSexEnt.com

No comments:

simple xhtml
Don't Click Here